Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Rhandawa welcomes questions from his patients. We believe strongly that informed patients make better healthcare decisions, and one of our goals is to make sure that you have all the information you need before you are asked to make a decision about your dental health.
Take a look through our selection of questions that patients often ask about our practice, the services we offer, and dental healthcare in general. If your question isn’t answered here or you’d like further information, don’t hesitate to call our Roseville dental office. You can also email us by filling out the convenient online contact form on our “Contact Us” page.
- Can I really straighten my teeth in six months?
- What are the advantages of all-porcelain crowns?
- Do you place dental implants?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- What are the advantages of metal-free fillings?
- If I brush my teeth every day, why do I need professional cleanings?
- How often should I brush and floss my teeth?
- How often should I come in for cleanings?
- I was eating dinner and my crown cracked! How soon can you get me in?
- I'm unhappy with the appearance of my smile. What are my options?
- Does everyone need to have their wisdom teeth removed?
- Do you treat children at your office?